My October 6 blog post about Fine Chocolate Gift Ideas for Halloween received so much positive feedback that I wanted to share a “Part 2” listing of gift ideas for a safe Halloween 2020. Fine chocolate is a truly great alternative to supermarket candy. There is still time to make purchases online so you will be ready for October 31! Ordering from Make Mine Fine helps to support artisan chocolate makers and farming communities who grow cocoa responsibly in the tropics.
Here is my second list of gift ideas for Halloween:
Bite Size Chocolates
As you look through Make Mine Fine company websites, notice that many offer bite size chocolate which are perfect for Halloween. Prices are comparable, in many cases, to the mass market candy and chocolate sold in convenience stores. This is the perfect trick-or-treat alternative!
- Flying Noir – Teeny, Tiny Cubes of Heaven – Oakland, California
- indi Chocolate and Coffee – Seattle, Washington
- Fruition Marcona Almonds with Rosemary Olive Oil – Shokan, New York
Trick or Treat Bars
Chocolate bars are great gifts for any holiday. Here is a list of five FCIA companies offering online chocolate bars. Order soon!
- The Violet Chocolate Company – Alberta, Canada
- Tcho Holiday Gift Bars – Oakland, California
- Beyond Good Chocolate Bars – Brooklyn, New York
- Chocotenango Bars – Washington, DC
- The Pollinator Inclusion Bars – Carbondale, Colorado
Delicious Bonbons and Truffles
Maybe your preference is bonbons or truffles. Make Mine Fine listings have many company products with unique flavors that are perfect to enjoy on Halloween.
- Chocolate Maya – Trick or Treat for Grown Ups and Dia de los Muretos Skulls! – Santa Barbara, California
- Bixby & Co – Fall Assorted Bonbon Collection – Rockland, Maine
- Monsoon Chocolates – Vegan Bon Bons – Tuscan, Arizona
- Hazel Hill Truffle Assortment – Topeka, Kansas
- Driftless Chocolates – Bellville, Wisconsin
Chocolate Assortments and Specialty Retail
Are you seeking even more varieties and combinations? Here are two companies offering a wide range of chocolate products from different chocolate makers and chocolatiers.
- Caputo’s – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Club Chokolate – Aventura, Florida
Bake It Yourself!
Why not make chocolate from your own home? FCIA members make this easy for you to do with online classes and chocolate baking essentials. You can also purchase chocolate making equipment to help you make from home.
- French Broad – Baking Essentials – Asheville, North Carolina
- Valrhona Halloween Bark and Classes
- Chocolate Making Equipment – Various companies